- 3 pairs of trousers taken up
- 2 shirts shortened for TQQ (she's a little lady at 5ft tall)
- 1 office dress fixed (new straps)
- 1 finished quilt top for Tiny, pin-basted and ready to quilt
- 2 finished baby quilt tops (~110 x 110cm)
- 1 handmade silk blouse almost finished (just need to hand stitch the cuffs and add buttons)
- and various little bits and bobs finished from TQQ's box of ongoing projects
Here's Tiny's quilt - pin basted and ready for quilting. The binding is ready to sew on as soon as the quilt is finished.
|Tiny's quilt - Forest Friends v1.0|
Ready for quilting
Here are the baby quilts. One of these will go to the office charity auction in aid of Mind and the British Red Cross and the other is for the next little baby that appears in my circle of friends (there seem to be a lot of those lately and I'm always behind in making gifts). I'm adding a scrappy binding to these, which is almost finished. I need to go through my box of scraps back in London to make up the full length that I need. Interestingly, TQQ and I have very styles when it comes to fabric choice so it's quite hard to find anything that works in her stash.
|Forest Friends Take II|
Finished quilt tops
I'm not sure which I like better - the scrappy quilt or the crosses. What do you think?